The Brasil Investment Forum (BIF) 2017 is an initiative of the Brazilian government in collaboration with the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and will be realized in São Paulo on May 30-31, 2017.
iT is an opportunity to know the main opportunities for foreign investors, particularly in infrastructure, energy, agro-industry and technology sectors
Main participants and speaker:
– Michel Temer, President of the Republic
– Luis A. Moreno, President of IDB
– Marcos Antonio Pereira, Minister of Industry and Commerce
– Maria Silvia Bastos Marques, President of BNDES
– Henrique Meirelles, Minister of Finance
– Dyogo Oliveira, Minister for Planning and Development
– Aloysio Nunes, Minister of Foreign Affairs
and many others.
The event will be held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Avenida das Nações Unidas 13301, São Paulo on 30-31 May 2017.
Participation is free.
Entries not later than 18 May 2017 through the site of the event: