The Brasil Investment Forum (BIF) 2018 is an initiative of the Brazilian government in collaboration with the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and will be realized in São Paulo on May 29-30, 2018.
It is an opportunity to know the main opportunities for foreign investors, particularly in infrastructure, energy, agro-industry and technology sectors
Main participants and speaker:
– Michel Temer, President of the Republic
– Luis A. Moreno, President of IDB
– Roberto Jaguaribe, President APEX
– Pedro Parente, President Petrobras
– Cristina Palmaka, President SAP Brasil
– Cristina Junqueira, Co-founder Nubank
– Stelleo Tolda, Ceo Mercado Livre
– Alessandro Decio, Ceo SACE
– Ana Paula Assis, President IBM America Latina
– Luiza Helena Trajano, President Magazine Luiza
and many others.
The event will be held at the World Trade Center (WTC), Avenida das Nações Unidas 12551, São Paulo on 29-30 May 2018.
Participation is free.
Entries through the site of the event: