The 2020 edition of the Brasil Investment Forum was canceled due to a pandemic, and at the same time the 2021 edition was brought forward to the end of May (instead of October, as in 2019).
Brasil Investment Forum (BIF) 2021 is an initiative of the Brazilian government in collaboration with the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and will be held in Sao Paulo on May 31 and June 1 2021.
It’ll be an opportunity to learn about the main opportunities for foreign investors, particularly in the infrastructure, energy, health, agro-industry and technology sectors.
The 2021 edition will be carried out for a limited number of subscribers and online for the rest of the national and international economic community.
Main participants and speakers:
– Jair Messias Bolsonaro, President of the Republic
– Paulo Guedes, Minister of Economy
– Tereza Cristina, Minister of Agriculture
– Ernesto Araujo, Minister of Foreign Affairs
– Roberto Campos Neto, President of Banco Central
– Sergio Ricardo Segovia Barbosa, president of APEX-Brasil
and many others.
The event will be held at the Hotel Transamerica Av. Das Nações Unidas, 18591 – Vila Almeida, São Paulo (SP), on 31 May and 1 June 2021.
Participation is free.
Registration (subject to approval by the organizers) through the event website: