Brasil Investment Forum (BIF) 2021 is an initiative of the Brazilian government in collaboration with the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and will be held in Sao Paulo on May 31 and June 1 2021.
It’ll be an opportunity to learn about the main opportunities for foreign investors, particularly in the infrastructure, energy, health, agro-industry and technology sectors.
The 2021 edition will be made exclusively online and will be open to the national and international economic community.
Simultaneous translation into English and Chinese is provided.
Main participants and speakers:
– Jair Messias Bolsonaro, President of the Republic
– Paulo Guedes, Minister of Economy
– Tereza Cristina, Minister of Agriculture
– Roberto Campos Neto, President of Banco Central
– Sergio Ricardo Segovia Barbosa, president of APEX-Brasil
– Mauricio Claver-Carone, president of the Interamerican Development Bank
– Katia Vaskys – president of IBM Brazil
– Ana Paula Vescovi – Chief economist Santander
– Cristiano Teixera – CEO of Klabin
– Joao Marques da Cruz – CEO EDP Brasil
– Vera Thorstensen – FGV economist
and many others.
The event will be held on May 31 and June 1 2021, from 9.00 to 17.30 (Brasilia time).
Participation is free.
Registration (subject to approval by the organizers) through the event website: