Brasil Investment Forum (BIF) 2022 is an initiative of the Brazilian government in collaboration with the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and will be held in Sao Paulo on 14 and 15 June 2022.
This is the fifth edition of this important event, an opportunity to learn about the main opportunities that Brazil offers foreign investors, particularly in the infrastructure, energy, health, agro-industry and technology sectors.
The 2022 edition will be made exclusively online, with simultaneous English translation of all speeches.
Main participants and speakers (yet to be confirmed):
– Jair Messias Bolsonaro, President of the Republic
– Paulo Guedes, Minister of Economy
– Tereza Cristina, Minister of Agriculture
– Tarcísio Freitas, Minister of Infrastructure
– Roberto Campos Neto, President of Banco Central
– Mauricio Claver-Carone, President of the Inter-American Development Bank
– Sergio Ricardo Segovia Barbosa, president of APEX-Brasil
and many others.
The event will be broadcast online on 15 and 16 June 2022 and will allow participants the opportunity to make direct contacts with potential economic partners in Brazil.
Participation is free.
Registrations (subject to approval by the organizers) through the event website: