Less than a week to go until the beginning of the Brasil Investment Forum (BIF) 2022, an initiative of the Brazilian government in collaboration with the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB). The event will be held in Sao Paulo on 14 and 15 June 2022.
This is the fifth edition of this important event, an opportunity to learn about the main opportunities that Brazil offers to foreign investors, particularly in the infrastructure, energy, health, agro-industry and technology sectors.
For health reasons, the 2022 edition will be made exclusively online, with simultaneous translation into English of all speeches.
Main institutional speakers:
– Paulo Guedes, Minister of Economy
– Mauricio Claver-Carone, President of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
– Carlos Alberto Franco França, Minister of Foreign Affairs
– Augusto Pestana, president of APEX-Brasil
– Gustavo Montezano, president of BNDES
– Marcelo Sampaio, Minister of Infrastructure
– Paulo Cesar Alvim, Minister of Science, Technology and Innovation
Main business world speakers:
– Martin Sorrell, CEO of S4 Capital
– Clarissa Sadock, President of AES Brasil
– Nicola Cotugno, Enel Country Manager
– Marcelo Braga, President of IBM Brasil
– Floriano Peixoto Vieira Neto, President Correios
– Cristina Palmaka, President of SAP Latin America
and many others.
Participants will also be able to establish business contacts with and find support to develop any projects in Brazil. The platform that allows networking will be made available to subscribers before the date of the event.
Participation is free.
Registration through the event website: https://www.brasilinvestmentforum.com/